Services we offer
Taxonomy and technical information for pests and natural enemies
- Arthropod’s identification
- Information regarding biology and/or ecology of arthropods found in samples (behaviour, time of contamination, place of contamination…)
- Quarantine species identification for official organisms
- Causal agent determination from damaged plants.
Applied entomology studies and projects.
- Biodiversity studies in agroecosystems.
- Efficacy evaluation of natural enemies.
- Efficacy evaluation of traps, attractants, pheromones and other substances for pest control and monitoring.
- Technology development for natural enemies application / release.
- Insect rearings consulting.
- New potentially marketable natural enemies prospections.
- Projects development for the practical application of the latest advances in biological pest control.
- Applied entomology in agro-food industry.
Training and didactic guides
- Informational guides elaboration for identification of pests and natural enemies.
- Technical monographs elaboration dealing with specific problems in pest control.
- Formative courses for specific issues.
- Training courses.
- Technical workshops.