Services we offer
Taxonomy and technical information for pests and natural enemies
- Arthropod’s identification
- Information regarding biology and/or ecology of arthropods found in samples (behaviour, time of contamination, place of contamination…)
- Quarantine species identification for official organisms
- Causal agent determination from damaged plants.
Courses and didactic guides for the development of new technologies in Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Informational guides elaboration for identification of pests and natural enemies.
- Methodological guides elaboration for sampling methods in field.
- Technical monographs elaboration dealing with specific problems in pest control.
- Formative courses for specific issues.
Assays and projects in open field and crops
- Efficacy evaluation of biological control agents, both naturally occurring arthropods or marketable released arthropods.
- Study of the functional diversity of an ecosystem.
- Efficacy evaluation of (bio)pesticides ant their environmental impact.
- Efficacy evaluation of traps, attractants, pheromones and other substances for pest control and monitoring.
- Technology development for natural enemies application / release.
- Development of monitoring methods for pests (stablished and invasive) and natural enemies.
- New potentially marketable natural enemies prospections.
- Technology design for natural enemies and pollinators increase.
- Projects development for the practical application of the latest advances in biological pest control.